Beginning Monday, Aug. 9, Milligan University will require all faculty, staff, students and campus guests to wear a face covering during all indoor activities when physical distancing cannot be achieved.
This updated policy applies to vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals and is based on guidance from the CDC, State of Tennessee and local healthcare officials. Milligan’s policy is subject to change and will be updated based on community transmission levels.
All of Milligan’s safety protocols for the fall semester may be viewed at milligan.edu/returnhome. In summary:
- Milligan will resume as much normal operations for Fall 2021 as possible.
- Self-monitor and contact Milligan Health Services or a medical professional immediately if you experience any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Individuals who test positive for COVID-19 will be required to isolate and cannot work or attend class in-person.
- Free COVID-19 tests will be offered at Health Services as availability allows.
- Athletes must follow all guidance as directed by Milligan Athletics, in accordance with NAIA and AAC guidance.