PART-TIME CALL CENTER MANAGER
Reporting to the director of alumni relations and development, the manager oversees the college’s admissions and advancement call center, supervising a staff of twelve to fourteen student callers. Regular hours are Monday-Thursday, 5:30-9:30, during the fall and spring semesters when classes are in session. Occasional Saturday mornings. Up to 20 hours per week.
Duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Overseeing call center operations (equipment, staffing, logistics, software, etc.) and ensuring ongoing effectiveness;
- Recruiting, hiring, scheduling, and training student callers;
- Working with the Personnel Office regarding compensation and employment matters;
- Monitoring the work of all student callers during assigned shifts and ensuring that call center is staffed fully for each shift;
- Fostering a positive work environment;
- Preparing reports as requested.
No telephone inquiries. Please submit a cover letter, resume, and references electronically to Theresa Garbe, director of alumni relations and development, at email@example.com.
Start date: Aug 23, 2021