Study Abroad and International Internships 2020-2021
- February 3rd: Applications for 2020-2021 (Fall, Spring, Summer) Milligan Scholarships
- February 3rd: Applications for Fall and J-term 2020
- For more information and access to our partners websites, go to https://www.milligan.edu/academics/study-abroad-off-campus-programs/
|CEA has also added the following new courses to pre-existing programs:
· “Supply Chain Management” in Dublin· “Comparative Latin American Economies” in Buenos Aires· “Positive Psychology” in Rome
· “Cross-Cultural Perspectives on Disease, Wellness, and Health” in Seville
We want to fly your students to Latin America… for free!
In 2020, all semester participants studying in Latin America in the spring or fall (or students taking at least two CIEE Open Campus Blocks at Latin America locations) will not have to worry about the cost of travel.
We’re offering free flights (up to $1000!) to any of our Latin America and Caribbean programs and locations: Buenos Aires, Argentina; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; Santiago and Valparaíso, Chile; Monteverde, Costa Rica; Havana, Cuba; Santiago, Dominican Republic; Cusco, Peru; and Yucatán, Mexico.
Second, we’re adding even more business and STEM courses.
Over two dozen business and STEM courses, all delivered in English, will be added to our best-in-class portfolio of study abroad options, including direct enrolled, island programs, and intensive language programs.
20% discount for the first 5 students who enroll with us through summer 2020.
New center, Ambassador, and Map your future scholarships!