Campus emails – The following departments will send a weekly or biweekly email with events specific to their area: Student Development, Campus ministry, Academics, and Career Services. If your message does not fall into these categories, you may send ONE email per event/topic to the appropriate email list, depending on your intended audience (search “all” in your Global Mail List):
- All Undergrad Students (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- All GPS Students (email@example.com)
- All ECS Students (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- All Students (email@example.com)
- All Faculty and Staff (firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also request the vice president of your area to send your email to campus. Students wishing to send a campus email surrounding a particular event should consult with the Director of Campus Activities.
Milligan Today (milligan.edu) is your one-stop shop for everything going on at Milligan. It includes breaking news, events, food menus, lost & found, self-service, and much more. Find quick links and categories in the right-hand sidebar.
To post something on one of these two places, send your announcement or event to email@example.com.
Social media – Visit Milligan on social media for more news and photos:
- Milligan: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Linkedin
- Athletics: www.milliganbuffs.com, social on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Student Life: Instagram and Twitter
- Many departments and organizations at Milligan have created social media accounts. To create one, please consult with the PR office before doing so.
Promoting to the public
- Start with Milligan’s PR Office (firstname.lastname@example.org or 461.8764).
- All news releases, announcements to the community, posters, media interviews, etc. must be approved and coordinated by the PR office. We are happy to help you develop and execute a promotional plan for your announcement or event. Please start no later than three weeks prior to the event.
- If you are contacted by the media, please contact the PR office first before responding.
- We want your story ideas! We’re always looking for features to release to the media or use in the magazine, as well as ideas for student profiles and social media posts.
Lost & Found: Milligan’s official Lost and Found is located in the Registrar’s office (Stacy Dahlman) in Derthick Hall. Contact SRDahlman@milligan.edu to have your lost item posted on the Lost & Found page.
Emergency alerts about crisis situations, including weather-related changes, will be sent as text messages and emails. All Milligan students, faculty, and staff can register for RAVE emergency alerts here.
Have questions? We’re always willing to help. Don’t hesitate to contact the PR Office at 423.461.8764 or email@example.com.