Stay connected at Milligan. Your main sources of campus info are:
- Milligan Today(milligan.edu) is your one-stop shop for everything going on at Milligan. Includes breaking news, food menus, lost & found, email, self-service, and much more. Find quick links and post categories in the right-hand sidebar. Email announcement requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The campus calendar(edu/calendar) lists every campus event, including athletics.
- Visit Milligan on social media for lots more news and photos: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Linkedin.
- Athletics: milliganbuffs.com, social on Facebook and Twitter.
Lost & Found: Milligan’s official Lost and Found is located in the Registrar’s office in Derthick Hall. Contact SHSkidmore@milligan.edu to have your lost item posted on the Lost & Found page, located in the “Resources” top menu tab on Milligan Today.
Emergency alerts about crisis situations, including weather-related changes, will be sent as text messages and emails. All Milligan students, faculty, and staff can register for RAVE emergency alerts here.
Need to communicate with campus? You can contact Campus Activities, Campus Ministry, Academics, and Career Services about including your request in their weekly/biweekly email, as well as posting to Milligan Today and the calendar.
Other contacts for communication:
- Athletics – SID OFFICE
- Registrar/Lost & Found – SUE SKIDMORE
- Arts events – RITA MYERS
- Library – MARY JACKSON
- Emmanuel – LAUREN GULLETT
For all other communication, email, and press release requests or questions, please contact the Public Relations Office at email@example.com or call 461.8764.