Welcome to #BuffNation!
Here’s how to stay connected and be in-the-know. Your main sources of campus info are:
- Milligan Today(milligan.edu) is your one-stop shop for everything going on at Milligan. Includes breaking announcements, food menus, lost & found, email, self-service, and much more.
- The campus calendar(edu/calendar) lists every campus event, including sports!
- Milligan on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
Do you have something that needs to be on Milligan Today or the calendar? Many departments across campus can post for you, if deemed appropriate:
- Student-led or campus activity – JASON ONKS
- Academics – TARA DUGGER
- Athletics – SID OFFICE
- Arts events – RITA MYERS
- Campus ministry – BRAD WALLACE
- Library – MARY JACKSON
- Emmanuel – LAUREN GULLETT
- Advancement – JESSICA ELLIOT, RHAJON SMITH, THERESA GARBE
- Registrar – SUE SKIDMORE
- Diversity – JEFF SMITH
- Food services –MARK HENRY
- Career services/volunteer – BETH ANDERSON
For all others, send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Campus emails, if necessary, can be sent to the lists below by searching “All” in the Global Address List in Outlook:
If appropriate, the PR Office will send one email to campus for you; otherwise, some emails are better suited to be incorporated into a department’s weekly/biweekly email newsletter.
Lost & Found: Milligan’s official Lost and Found is located in the Registrar’s office (Sue Skidmore) in Derthick Hall. Contact SHSkidmore@milligan.edu to have your lost item posted on the Lost & Found page.
Emergency alerts about crisis situations, including weather-related changes, will be sent as text messages and emails. All Milligan students, faculty, and staff can register for RAVE emergency alerts here.
Have questions? We’re always willing to help. Don’t hesitate to contact the college’s PR Office at 461.8764 or email@example.com.