Dear Milligan Students,
To encourage good stewardship and promote financial responsibility among our student body, Milligan College is implementing a new financial policy beginning in Fall 2013. Course schedules will be purged for students who have not completed ALL financial aid processes AND made payment arrangements before the end of the drop/add period, September 3, 2013. If purged, in order to re-enroll, all financial issues will have to be resolved, balance paid in full and a $100.00 re-enrollment fee paid.
Your Fall 2013 statements will be mailed at the beginning of July.
If you have not already done so, please complete all financial aid processes as soon as possible in order for your statement to show all anticipated financial aid.
Financial aid processes include:
· Complete Milligan College Financial Aid Application, if continuing student
· Complete Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) if applying for Federal Financial Aid or TN Lottery
· Submit ALL documentation required to complete verification
· Sign ALL Award Letters
· Complete Entrance Loan Counseling for ALL loans
· Complete required Master Promissory Notes for ALL loans
· If parent is applying for Direct PLUS Loan, complete PLUS Loan Request process and PLUS Loan Request Form after June 15
· If student is applying for Alternative Loan, need loan approval and Alternative Loan Request Form
· Send notification to SFS of expected payments from other sources such as a prepaid tuition plan or VA benefits
This is NOT an exhaustive list of steps to complete, check with SFS to ensure you have completed all steps.
In order to utilize the 10 month payment plan, it must be set up in the month of July. A 9 month plan is available if enroll in August. A $65.00 enrollment fee and the first payment are due at enrollment. Instructions will be included with the statement.
Please forward this e-mail to your parents if they are involved in paying your Milligan tuition.
Coordinator of Student Accounts